Thursday, September 13, 2012

Ready to Assembly the Green House

Today I got to work plumbing the two blue 55 gal barrels that I will be using for the sump.These are tied together to fill together. I have decide to us a sump so that the water in the fish tank stays the same level.  I will put a pump in the  sump, it will pump into the fish tank . The water will flow through a overflow into  2 black 55 gal barrels that are tied together so they fill together. A overflow on the black drums will flow to the grow beds , which will drain through bell siphons back to the sump. I will also have a raft system set up to have water pumped through a “T” to the raft tank which will overflow back to the sump.
Right now I have the IBC for the fish tank and Raft tank, and the two blue barrels for the sump. I will be using two black pickle barrels for the two barrels before the grow beds. The grow beds will be two more blue barrels cut in half and filled with gravel.
Still have to get the barrels for the grow beds and the pickle barrels. I will also be adding pickle barrels to collect rain off the green house.





No comments:

Post a Comment