Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Back from the Beach and at the Tying Bench

Can you see how happy she is...LOL
We got back Sunday afternoon and had some happy dogs waiting for us. It was good to get away and de-stress. My wife really needed it., and it didn't hurt me none either. Didn't even take the fly rods or spinning rods out of the vehicle. Just chilled with Land Sharks, Blue Moons and Boat drinks. Sitting on the beach toes in the waster ass in the sand just watching the birds working the bait balls just off the beach. It was great. Next week will be about fishing but this past weekend was all about just being laid back and stress free.

Got my SUV back yesterday , wow maybe I should have stay with mechanics when I retired. It cost me almost $2000 to get it back. But at least now it has good cold AC.

Sat down this morning and there was a Gamakatsu  SC 16 Circle hook in my vice. So a little crystal flash and squirrel, tail later here's what I came up with . A couple of shrimps that I will try when I go to the Kayak M&G next week end.










Time to get back to work around here. I really will be building some rods soon. I have just been putting it off till I had a week free. So until then its just me and my ramblings.






No comments:

Post a Comment