Sunday, March 20, 2011

Back orders @%#%*

Well got the guides , EVA Grips, Hook Keepers and the crappie decals. Thats great BUT the Reel Seats are back ordered. Man I really hate that. If you don't have them in stock say so when I place my order, don't wait till I get the rest of the order in the mail to tell me some of the order is back ordered. Also I really wish when they do wait to tell you that they would at least tell you when they expect to get the product in.I really like Mud Hole  but sometimes they really piss me off. So still waiting for the reel seats to get started on the crappie rod.

Happier note , got to go fishing with my good friend Bobby Parker on his boat Thursday , St Patties day. We went up to Shearon Harris and hit the ramp right at sun up. Had a good day , didn't catch a lot of fish but enough to bring some home for dinner.It was just good to get out on the water and share good times with a friend.


  Caught a few Crappie 
and a small Large mouth that we released.

No comments:

Post a Comment